Sierra Vista Growers has everything you need to make your home garden oasis.
We are proud to be a full service garden center. We help you find the best plants for your area and offer a free carry out service. We take care loading your purchases. Thank you for shopping locally! Your patronage helps support our local community.
What's New at Sierra Vista Growers
- STARTING Wednesday, August 1st: We will be hosting a weekly Farmer's Market. We will have fresh produce from 4 local farm vendors, local crafts, food trucks and much more. If you are a vegetable farmer, musician, or local crafter and would like to set up a booth, please contact Aaron at email@example.com for details. We hope to see you there!
- With our hot dry summers it's hard to know exactly how much water to use, espeically when it comes to new plants. Here are some basic watering guidelines that we recommend for the hottest months of the year.
- We are now back to our regular hours: 9-5 everyday.
- New organic potting soils and fertilizers are here! From brands like Down to Earth, Fox Farm Happy Frog, & Strawberry Fields.
- Our dear friend (and loyal guard dog), Scooter, has retired after 15 years of service. He is now spending his days at our farm up down the street on soft grass and a comfy bed and lots of special care.
We at Sierra Vista Growers help customers understand our “Living Products” with outstanding customer service!
Come join in the experience of Sierra Vista Growers-GroWild!
After you tour our greenhouses there are many fun activities along the New Mexico Highway 28.
Try wine tasting at Zin Valle and La Vina wineries.
Buy fresh locally grown veggies at the Telles roadside stand, the La Vina farmers Market.
Drive the 28 miles to Mesilla through beautiful Pecan Orchards. Stop at Chopes Cafe in La Mesa for world famous chile rellenos. Enjoy the trails for biking and hiking along the highway or the Rio Grande River.
Sierra Vista Wholesale Growers, Inc.
began operations in 1987 with the idea of being a full service wholesale/retail nursery growing a complete inventory of plant materials that are appropriate to the Chihuahuan desert.