Sierra Vista Growers has everything you need to make your home garden oasis.
We are proud to be a full service garden center. We help you find the best plants for your area and offer a free carry out service. We take care loading your purchases. Thank you for shopping locally! Your patronage helps support our local community.
What's New at Sierra Vista Growers
- New video from our friends at KVR Productions highlighting our greenhouse and gardens.
- Our winter hours have begun! We will be closed on Sundays for the months December and January
- Be sure to get your holiday shopping in early as our retail store will be closed December 24th - January 1st. We will reopen January 2nd, 2018.
- Get you pecans for everyone's favorite holiday treat, PECAN PIE! We have 1lb and 2lbs bags shelled and ready to bake.
- Fall planting season has begun! Pansies, violas, dianthus, and calendula are now available. And don't forget your fruit trees...we're fully stocked with a nice selection of apples, plums, peaches, figs, pomegrantes, pecans, and more!
- We're also well stocked with indoor plants. Come visit our greenhouse and keep you house green and vibrant all winter long.
We at Sierra Vista Growers help customers understand our
“Living Products” with outstanding customer service!
Come join in the experience of Sierra Vista Growers-GroWild!
After you tour our greenhouses there are many fun activities along the New Mexico Highway 28.
Try wine tasting at Zin Valle and La Vina wineries.
Buy fresh locally grown veggies at the Telles roadside stand, the La Vina farmers Market.
Drive the 28 miles to Mesilla through beautiful Pecan Orchards. Stop at Chopes Cafe in La Mesa for world famous chile rellenos. Enjoy the trails for biking and hiking along the highway or the Rio Grande River.
Sierra Vista Wholesale Growers, Inc.
began operations in 1987 with the idea of being a full service wholesale/retail nursery growing a complete inventory of plant materials that are appropriate to the Chihuahuan desert.